Who do I make my loan payments to?

Climb partners with University Accounting Service (UAS) to handle billing and payments for your loans.

Through your UAS account, you can pay via ACH (auto-pay from your bank account), check, or money order. Most of our borrowers choose to pay by ACH, because they don’t have to worry about late payments. As an added bonus, we’re able to reduce your interest rate as long as you’re signed up for automatic ACH payments.

After your loan is funded, you'll receive your first bill from UAS (by email and/or physical post). At that time, you will be able to create a student account at the UAS registration page using your Social Security Number or your Climb reference number. This will enable you to make payments, set up recurring payments, and manage your account settings.

You will also receive regular loan-related communications from UAS, including payment reminders, end-of-year tax information, and, if necessary, information on late or missing payments. Read our blog post on student loan servicers to learn more about who they are and what they do, or check out the infographic below!


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 3 found this helpful