What if I'm having trouble paying back my loan?

In order not to fall behind on your Climb loan payments, you can request a deferral of payments on your loan. A deferment will allow you to temporarily reduce your monthly loan payment amount.

To process your request, we kindly ask that you contact Loan Science, our loan service partner, at https://www.loanscience.com/contact/borrower or by calling (866) 311-9584.

And in the meantime, feel free to check out our Career Resource Center!

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful