You can begin taking advantage of career services offered by General Assembly while in attendance or after graduating from one of their Immersive courses.
Services offered include:
In-Class training programs
- Lectures and workshops that cover everything from technical interviewing skills, tips on effective networking, targeting strong application materials, and much more.
- One-on-one and group meetings with career coaches to discuss job search strategies and how to implement them, plus identify job search roadblocks and how to work through them.
- Events and speakers that keep you on the pulse of today’s latest innovations, in-demand skills, and up-and-coming companies.
Post-graduation support can include
Recurring check-ins with career coaches to track your goals and assess your overall progress.
- Workshops to refine your resume, improve your application quality, and ensure you are an active job seeker who lands phone screens and interviews.
- Preparation for both conversational and technical aspects of your interview.
See General Assembly’s website for more information: General Assembly Career Services
You may also be interested in this related article: How to Leverage Your Coding Bootcamp Experience — and Use It to Negotiate Salary