You can begin taking advantage of career services offered by DevMountain after graduation of an Immersive Program.
Services offered include:
- In-class training on networking, resumes, interviews, portfolio websites, LinkedIn, etc.
- Guidance on portfolio projects.
- Opportunities to network with potential employers. Contact information for each company in attendance is shared with students.
- One on one post-graduation help upon request - Resumes, LinkedIn, and portfolio site critique and help.
- A regularly maintained digital job board, most of whom are employers DevMountain has a relationship with.
- Monthly job prep workshops for alumni and current students.
See DevMountain’s website for more information: DevMountain Immersive Bootcamp
You may also be interested in this related article: How to Leverage Your Coding Bootcamp Experience — and Use It to Negotiate Salary