Before logging in to the UAS website for the first time, you’ll first need to register an account.
- Visit https://www.climbloanservicingbyuas.com/auth/register
- In the first section, create a username and password, and enter them in the fields
- In the second section, enter at least two of the following:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Drivers license number
- In the third section, enter at least one of the following:
- Social security number
- Alien registration number
- Borrower lender ID (Climb reference number)
We recommend using your Borrower lender ID — you can find this referred to as your Climb Application Reference Number within your Climb emails, loan documents, and Student Portal!
- UAS loan ID
- In the fourth section, enter your date of birth and ZIP code
- Click the “Sign Up” button to create your account